Brillea will create your Facebook & Instagram ads based on your existing visual assets. It's really important we have the right images available to create the best performing ads.
Uploading imagery - the basics:
- Please upload at least 5 images and up to 15 images per folder
- Please ensure images are labelled correctly e.g if it is a product image, include product name in filename
- Upload your images in JPEG or PNG format only
- Try to provide a mix of images and videos if possible
- Try to provide photos that show (where applicable) your brand, your range of products and individual products (e.g. top 5-10 best sellers)
- Use relevant product/app/brand imagery that reinforces the brand/ad message
- Use high quality images that aren’t pixelated or blurry (As a reference, Facebook’s recommended resolution is 1,200 x 1,200 pixels)
- Have minimal or no copy on the images
Choosing images - things to consider:
- Reflect your brand/customer in the ad - are you modern/smart/helpful/trustworthy?
- Show your product in it’s best light. A simple plain background will focus the user.
- Who is the ad targeting? What age or personality type are you marketing to? Use an image that reflects the audience.
- Include images with people if possible. Putting people in your ads can help boost trust in the brand. It’s a great way to show customers how something fits, works, or can become part of their everyday lives.
- Use compelling images that reflect your message and the brand. Select images that help people see the business, the people, the environment, and the benefits of the products themselves.
- if you have video assets we could use for the ads, please upload them. A few best practice tips here:
- Front-load video ads with the most important information first. Your videos need to grab their attention as soon as possible.
- Keep videos to within 7 seconds.
- Focus on a single theme in every video; don’t try to communicate more than necessary.
- 85% of Facebook video ads are played without sound, even when users stop scrolling to watch. Consider closed captioning, which can increase viewership.