We know what it’s like to start small with big dreams. That's why we guide you through every step of your digital marketing journey
Ready to launch?
By taking the time to understand your audience and business we'll find the right new customers for your business without wasting time or money on the wrong ones.
Ready to grow?
You've built your business and got some customers. We'll help you get even more by developing best performing ads and discovering new audiences.
Need 'thumb-stopping' ads without the headache of designing them?
We create and design your ads from the assets you provide us. If you already have ads you want to use, we can make them work harder in all the right places.
- Captivating ads made from your assets
- Persuasive copy to engage your customers
- Specifically designed for Facebook, Instagram and Google
Campaign setup Run and optimised by brillea for your success
New customers Find unexplored audiences and new segments through refined targeting
Monthly budget recommendations Make your marketing budgets go further
Monthly budget amends
Looking for someone to take the hassle out of your digital marketing?
Your dedicated marketing expert will
- Guide you on your growth journey
- Structure, run and optimise your ads for success
- Share insights, advise on spend, recommend tests and answer any questions on the way
REAL TIME DASHBOARD
Want to see how your ads are performing without shuffling through spreadsheets?
Learn more about your business through actionable audience and data insights in our platform that gets smarter over time.
Your dashboard lets you see
- Real time reporting
- Marketing insights turned into ads
- All your data, results and reporting in one place
brillea takes the guesswork out of digital marketing
Facebook, Instagram and Google are extremely sophisticated ad platforms but they also make it very easy to burn through cash if you don't know exactly what you're doing. With brillea's proven process, we make sure every penny counts.
- Sophisticated targeting methodologies to find new customers
- Regular testing to explore new opportunities
- Optimisation to improve your ads performance
Frequently asked questions
Is brillea right for my type of business?
We’ve built brillea specifically to help startups and ambitious small businesses to grow through digital marketing. In particular, brillea works best if:
- You want to generate online sales, signups/registrations, app download or followers/page likes.
- You have between £2,000 to £10,000 a month to spend on marketing
- Your business is B2C (or B2B but think most of your audience can be found on Google Paid Search, Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Maybe you’re thinking of hiring an agency, freelancer or hiring someone to manage your digital marketing in house (and finding them all very expensive!).
Is there a fixed term contract? Can I cancel at any time?
We wanted to make brillea as flexible as possible. So there’s no fixed term contract and you can cancel at any time. We take upfront payment at the beginning of each month, so whenever you want to stop, you simply stop payment.
Wow, just £1000 a month. How can brillea be such great value?
So very true! We’ve completely stripped out all the inefficiencies usually found in agencies by basing brillea around a tech platform rather than people. You get the best of both worlds, a tech platform, human experts when needed (and not paid for when not) and a tried and trusted growth framework. Although we can never guarantee the results, brillea gives you everything needed to offer the best chance of success and an awesome outcome.
How much should I be spending on marketing through brillea?
brillea works best for those businesses who are looking to spend between £2,000 to £10,000 a month on their digital marketing. We love helping small businesses where we recognise every single £1 you spend is important. By spending less with brillea compared to an agency, freelancer or hire, you can spend more on your Facebook, Instagram & Google Paid Search campaigns. So you get a much better return on your investment.
We get asked this a lot, so we’ve also put together this handy tool to help you find out how much to spend depending on your business goals.